If you are unable to contact Public Safety using your home phone, please try using your cellular phone. If this does not work, please contact (305) 367-2611 and request to be transferred. This is not affecting their 911 phone services in any way. If there is an emergency, please call 911.


Public Safety apologizes for any inconvenience and appreciates your patience as they work to remedy this issue.